Contact Us for pricing
Bioidentical hormone pellet therapy, usually simply called pellet therapy, is the most natural way to replenish hormone levels for women and men. Implants placed under the skin consistently release small doses of bioidentical hormones like those found normally in your body. This method is simple, convenient and has one of the best safety records.
- Improve sex drive and performance
- Ease depression, anxiety, irritability, and mood swings
- Maintain bone density
- Restore normal sleep patterns
- How it works
- Hormones are absorbed directly into bloodstream, avoiding liver and gastrointestinal system.
- Hormones are continuously available.
- Your body controls release of hormones: You absorb more during exercise and stress and less when at rest.
- Pellets typically last 3-5 months, providing convenience.
- You avoid daily application of creams or gels.
- Studies show this method to be best for mental clarity and sexual function.
- Pellets are beneficial for bone density.
A physical exam and hormone-level testing helps to determine the correct pellet hormone formulation. The pellet is inserted via incision into the fatty tissue under the skin, with the insertion site only needing bandaging for repair. Once in the body, the pellet slowly dissolves, and the body absorbs the hormones as needed.
* Secure your next self-care session with just a $50 online booking fee, serving as a down payment towards the total cost of your chosen service(s). The convenience of online booking is at your fingertips, with full payment seamlessly processed at the time of your scheduled appointment.
To ensure a smooth experience, kindly make appointments at least 24 hours in advance. For day-of appointments, give us a ring at (606) 260-8811 to check availability. Please note that booking online doesn’t immediately guarantee your appointment date; our dedicated Med Spa representative will contact you after form submission to confirm the date, time, and selected service.
As part of our commitment to quality service, we kindly request 24 hours’ notice for cancellations or rescheduling. No-shows or cancellations within 24 hours of the appointment time will incur a $50 cancellation fee.